Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Alternative Project

Another early start and I am off to have breakfast with Jane Cutting and kery Timms this morning so I thought I would get my post in before I go. Back at the beginning of the year I decorated a journal using products from sale-a-bration. You can see the journal here http://caroonstampin.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2011-12-31T16:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-02-24T14:27:00Z&max-results=50&start=34&by-date=false and my ladies had asked if they could make one similar. My answer was of course..... Everybody had a journal, trinket key, 1 metre of velvet ribbon and approx 1/2 metre of the elegant eggplant scallop dots ribbon and 1/2 sheet of the nursery nest designer paper. I provided the stamp set Apothecary Art and the framlits dies and embossing folders as well as Everything Eleanor and some inkpads.....Everybody let their imagination run.. Here is the table they were working on
and some finished journals

No comments:

Post a Comment