Monday 14 May 2012

Friday Class Projects

Good Morning I feel like I have had a really early start today. Hannah is sitting her SATS this week and school are providing breakfast club just for the year 6 so of course she wanted to go! School for her started 1/2 an hour earlier than normal which is a lot especially when you have bathroom slots!!!! Anyway we managed a chilled out start with no shouting and me running up and down the stairs when she had forgotten hairbands and toothbrush. I dropped her off popped to the local shops, and then came home to an empty house! BLISS had breakfast and have washing on the line its very blowey but keeping an eye out for the rain! I have managed to check emails and the demo website and now I am posting before I start to cut my kits for my class this Thursday. Last Friday saw my class where we normally make 2 cards although this month it was a bit different. I had two ladies (my trouble makers) ha ha who made cards Here the ladies are and the two cards that they made.
Both cards use images and designer paper from our new summer mini. I think that Sweetcake may take some time to appeal but it is a fun set and I can see me using it for teenage cards etc...We also used the gold embossing podwer and dazzling diamonds on this card for more added bling!!!!! The other card uses Bordering on Romance which was also a raffle prize which Georgina won she was very pleased as you can image. This card had the image stamped and was then coloured in with blender pens and ink from the lid. The roses were made using the 1 3/8" circle punch, you form a spiral by cutting with your snips and then rolling up. A bit fiddly and you need some patience but I think they look lovely and make a very feminine card. Join me tomorrow and I will show you the alternative project that was made by my other ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment