Thursday 31 May 2012

Booking Closes SOON

Gosh I can't believe it's a week since I last posted!  I have been working hard to try and put myself ahead as it's half term next week and I am running two classes as well as trying to entertain Hannah....

I just wanted to remind you that booking closes on the 5th June 2012 for my all day extravaganza so if you want to secure your place I will need payment before then.

The costs is £39 for a clear mount stamp set and £44 for the wood mount option.  If you wish to purchase the matching blossom punch at the time of booking I will need a further £13 (this will give you a saving of £2.50).

I have just finished planning the day and am really pleased with the projects...would you like a peek?

oh well go on then....




Now if you haven't booked in do you think you should?

No comments:

Post a Comment