Thursday 10 May 2012

18 Today XXXXX

My daughter Alice is 18 today, and I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.....The sun was shining and she was taking her own sweet time to arrive!!! (nothing changes!) Here is Alice at 18 with the gift Paul and I bought her.
Alice is working at a inner city childrens centre today so has gone off with cake for the play session, I am saving myself for some later! it will be my syns for the day. Doesn't this look yummy.....
We are off out for a meal shortly as a family and then Alice is celebrating with her friends on Saturday in Cheltenham and I am thinking that perhap's I don't need to know the details of this....... I will try to be back tomorrow with more to show you....I have been really busy crafting but lots are for up and coming classes so I can't show you yet as I don't want to spoil the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment