Tuesday 2 March 2010

What happened to my crafting day



I knew I should have said yesterday I would craft so long as no family crisis pops up. Well can you believe it at about 2.30am this morning, my elder daughter came down with a stomach bug. I have just finished folding the last of the washing so that just about tells you how my day went. Said child has also told me she has 2 GCSE exams to sit tomorrow so we will see......
However I was in to receive my latest stampin' up! order and mount my two stamp sets above which were not die cut, so I am ready and raring to have another go tomorrow at crafting. The big BUT is have I used enough bleach today to kill the germs so that the rest of the family dont go down with the bug.
I cant wait to play with the above 2 stamp sets as they have been on my wish list for a while, so I will try and post the results tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Awwh, hope she is feeling better today and that the Exams go ok. Looking forward to seeing your creations with your new stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, hope things have improved. Have fun with those stamps when you get chance.

    ReplyDelete