Saturday 13 March 2010

Happy mothers day (mum in law)


This is my first mothers day card, made for my mother in law Ruth. She loves pink so I thought this colour combo worked well.
I used cameo coral for the main card base and layered it with DP from the tea and crumpets series. The second layer is ruby red cardstock and one side has been punched with the eyelet border punch. The third layer was chocolate chip card stock.
The final layer with the image is very vanilla cardstock and then I have two step stamped my image from the greenhouse garden stamp set using my stampin write markers in cameo coral and ruby red, and of course the stamp-a-ma-jig. Adjacent corners have been pricked using the paper piercing tool and mat.
I piece of whisper white taffeta ribbon has been tied in a bow around the middle.
Tomorrows post shows the same card but just using a different colour combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment