Wednesday 24 March 2010

just for you


I recently had an order for two retirement cards for ladies who like flowers and pinks. Well what better stamp set to use than greenhouse garden which is one of my favourites...

I have used ruby red for the cardbase and then layered with cameo coral. The background image has been stamped in versamark. To create the flowers I have two step stamped using cameo coral and ruby red stampin markers and my stamp-a-ma-jig on very vanilla card and then hand cut out and adhered to the card using my SNAIL. The ribbon around the middle is chocolate chip and is tied in a simple knot and adhered with sticky strip on the reverse.

On the inside panel of the card which is very vanilla I have stamped the flower on the inside bottom right corner, and of course the envelope had a matching flower as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment