Friday 26 March 2010

traffic lights


I showcased this card from the splitcoast stampers web site. I am doing a workshop next tuesday and my ladies asked for a boys birthday card. I like many crafters struggle with male cards and I have to admit I am not 100% on this one. I like to do pretty and of course little boys are not!!!
My main cardbase is sahara sand cardstock and glorious green layered on top. The road is black cardstock and a white gel pen dotted along. The car image comes from the loads of love stamp set and has been stamped onto real red card stock and hand cut out. The sentiment comes from the loads of love accessories and is stamp onto yoyo yellow cardstock.
The traffic light uses real red, only orange and green galore cardstock. The circles were punched using the 1" and 3/4" circle punches.
It would be lovely to hear your comments on this card. Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, have to agree, man/boy cards are always difficult but this is great, love the traffic lights!

    ReplyDelete