Friday 26 March 2010

friend to friend


My daughter asked for a birthday card for her friend and liked the orange layout I had done with another card so here we are again with the greenhouse garden stamp set.
I have used apricot appeal for the cardbase and then the next layer is blush blossom with the eyelet border punch along the bottom. I have used my stamp-a-ma-jig for the two step stamping of the flowers which were stamped onto very vanilla cardstock and then hand cut out and adhered with SNAIL. The ribbon is 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in pumkin pie.
The inks used are blush blossom and only orange. I used my stampin write markers as I don't have the ink pads yet.
The sentiment was from the pocket silhouette stamp set punch out with the word window punch and adhered with two brads from the bold brights range.
I am pleased with this card as I made it during the evening when I am normally too tired and just want to chill so maybe now I will craft sometimes instead of watching TV!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely and although I am not an orange colour person it works fantastically...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Caroline, I have just taken to this colour myself!

    ReplyDelete