Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sale-a-bration cards

Last week I meet up with Nickie a fellow demonstator and we both made two cards using sale-a-bration sets.

Here is one of the cards I designed for Nickie to make...my other card was the same as one of my Monday cards.


This card uses the lovely colur combo of pool party and lucky limeade, and of course the sab papers which are just devine!!!!

The stamp set I have used was Outlined Occasions.

Here are the two lovely cards Nickie designed for me to make.

The first card uses Sprinkled Expressions.

and the second one Springtime Vintage...


I hope these cards have inspired you...remember you can have these stamp sets for FREE with each order of £45. So what are you waiting for? give me a call to place your order, or book your own workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment