Wednesday 8 February 2012

Monday Class card 3 and 4

Morning I am back with two more cards to show you from my recent 6 card class.


The above card showcases the Artistic Etchings stamp set and I have given it a vintage feel with the over stamping and the lace ribbon. The greeting is from Outlined Occasions which is one of the FREE sale-a-bration sets you can earn with an order of £45 until the 31st March 2012.


This card would be ideal for a male birthday. It incorporates the modern label punch, word window punch, scallop border punch and the square lattice folder for the big shot.

We used the rock and roll technique to get the two tone colour on the leaves. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Back soon with the last two cards. I have a crafting morning planned with a fellow demonstrator today and then I am off to Hannah's school to help with costume change as her whole school are putting on a production this week called Olivia. The first performance is this afternoon. I watched their full dress rehearsal on Monday and they did so well, just a few technical isses to resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment