Tuesday 21 February 2012

All that glitters

I decided to play some more with the button buddies stamp set, and this time used the cherries stamp. In blogland I had seen something very similiar and decided to recreate.

The cherry is stamp with the basic black ink (be careful this takes a little time to dry) I then used the 3/4" punch to punch out two circles using the lovely red glitter paper from the mini catalogue.




A little red satin ribbon finishes this simple but effective card.

I also decorated the inside of the card.


Right its almost time to do the school run....and after that it's a meeting at school and then I have set myself a challenge to complete with ILWS (in love with stamping) all my materials have been on the table since Sunday so I really must create my design today. The rest of the week is going to be prepping for extravaganza in 12 days time!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what a lovely card. Really clean and crisp, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well impressed with this card and looks even better in the flesh. Love the glitter card.

    ReplyDelete