Thursday 9 February 2012

Monday Class Card 5 and 6

Morning, I am back with my last two cards to show you.


This card uses an image from Hopeful Thoughts. Do you remember me using the same set in the first card I showed you? I used the marker pens to colour in the stamp and then huffed the stamp to moisten the ink and stamped the image onto whisper white card. The vase is made from the ornament punch, and then you cut off the bottom. To give some texture we then put this through the stripes folder and the big shot. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouttes and layered onto the decorative label punch which has been cut in half. A bit of whisper white satin ribbon and spritizing with the colour tool and wisteria wonder marker pen finishes off the look.

and the final card....


This card is so simple and uses on of the FREE sale-a-bration sets and early espresso inkpad and marker pen. The greeting is layered up on dimensionals after being punched out using the curly label punch.

I have my Friday class on the 10th at 7.30pm at Chapel Hay Methodist Church, Churchdown. I have a few spaces left so let me know by the end of the day if you would like to join us. We will be making two lovely cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment