Sunday 12 February 2012

Lazy Sunday's...

I am enjoying some lovely peace and quite today. Alice is with her boyfriend and Hannah and Paul have gone off racing. I have the radio for company and my to do list.....

I have tried to not go into Alice's bedroom for weeks, but decided this morning enough was enough, how she hasn't become ill with the amount of dust I have no idea. Now Alice is almost 18 but the most untidy hoarder I know!!! How both girls can be so different....Hannah has a place for everything and heaven help anyone who messes it up! I have cleaned, hovered, hung up clothes and put clothes in the washing up basket. Remember the large sacks you could buy at christmas to put presents in? Well that is full of rubbish...the bed has been made and I feel that I can enter the room again. What does Alice think? I will let you know tomorrow.

Emails have been written and orders placed, so now I am on to planning for my class next Thursday. It's half term and I have made a point to catch up with friends and enjoy some time with the children.

I lovely invite out for tea tonight was a lovely surprise, so I am going to save the roast I was going to cook for tomorrow.

Before I go let me show you one of the cards we made at my class on Friday night. I am sorry we over ran ladies it's funny I thought the cards we made were going to be too quick, but as one lady pointed out there were lots of layers and some new techniques involved.

The first card uses the Fruit and Flowers stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue.


My colour combo was old olive and rich razzleberry, and whisper white was used for stamping on. There is stamping and hand cutting involved in this card as well as using chrystal effects to highlight the centre of the flowers. The lattice square embossing folder gives some texture to the background as well as the spritzer tool.

We decorated the inside too.


I hope you like my card. Enjoy your Sunday and I will be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card - hope Alice is delighted with your tidy up! X

    ReplyDelete