Friday 14 November 2014

See how my Many Merry Stars Kit is coming along..........

Hi Today's post is coming to you a little earlier than normal, but I am off out tonight to a party near Worcester. This will be their third party and I ran my Xmas Stamp a stack for them during half term. I have made one of the box's this week and given it a swing opening, so that you can pop a little gift inside. The red star in the centre was cut from a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, and the centre star was cut from the original top piece of the pre-cut cardstock in the kit. I just carefully folded the corners of the star when I ran it through the bigshot. I used the Stars framelets which co-ordinate beautifully with this seasons Christmas Stamp sets and this Kit. There are also great to use with birthday and congratulations cards.
I then had a go at one of the smallest stars. Stampin'Up! have given some feedback on putting these together, but I definately endorse the fact that you need to make the larger box's first, as the small ones are fiddly, I have made mine into a Xmas tree decoration and added a bit of bakers twine so that it will hang from the tree.
So here is a picture of my full collection of stars so far...........

No comments:

Post a Comment