Monday 10 November 2014

Fridays Merry Stars

Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend......mine started early on Friday when I went up to the NEC for the craft Fayre event with a friend, this was a last minute trip but a lovely surprise the downside is it put me out for completing my Friday Stars post.

So I have now completed 3 stars from the Many Merry Stars Simply Created  Kit and here they are



I have to admit the larger stars are easier to put together, but you do have to remember to crease the folds securly with a bone folder, I am hoping to create a few Christmas Tree decorations with the ones I assemble this week.  Watch out for Fridays post............

The Kit I used is the the Autumn/Winter supplement and costs £23.95.  The kit provides all you need to make 26 box's.  If you can get together a group of 6 friends I will come along to your home and bring the inkpads and stamps in order for you and your guests to make a selection of 5 box's, either one evening or during the day.  If you like the sound of this give me a call and lets get a date booked in the diary.  The cost per person will be £25 payable in advance.

Pop by tomorrow to see more crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment