Tuesday 4 November 2014

I am still here..........I promise

Hi there............... It seems like ages since I last visited my blog and I need to make an effort to photograph and start regularly posting, because if you are so kind as to visit me you need to see some projects right? My camera is on charge and I have so much to show you from the last month. Firstly I want to tell you about a fabulous new kit that Stampin'UP has released its called the Merry Stars kit and can be found in our Autumn/Winter Supplement. I have catalogues to give out to all my customers as a gift from me, so if you don't have yours leave me a comment and I will get one to you asap. If you are not yet a customer just get in touch and I can tell you how to receive all the current catalogues from me for FREE........... If you click on the link on the right hand side you can view the supplement online. The kit has supplies for you to make 26 box's and I have a kit sitting in my craft room wiating for me to have a play....it's on my list and once I have sorted out my blog I am going to reward myself with some crafting. So since I last posted I have been to Brussels for our annual convention, it was amazing to be with so many wonderful people in such a lovely place, I have run 3 Christmas Stamp a Stack classes as well as a Gift Box punch board class and my regluar classes...........so there is such a lot to show you, my camera is still charing but I am not going to publish this post until I can photograph something to show you. So finally some photographs of my Thursday class projects last month. We made a lovely tall box and matching card using the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz colours. I really loved these colours together so I hope you do to. Right fingers crossed here is the box we made and also a close up of the pretty tag.
and now the card
Well it's only taken me 90 minutes to make this post. hehehehe Here's hoping I am going to get quicker at this, I am not technical in any way so things that perhaps take you 10 mins take me much longer. But hopefully I now have my camera sorted for making posts easier and pictures the right size as it has seemed hit and miss when I blog from my iphone. I will be back tomorrow with more to show you, it's now time for dinner and my reward of making a box from my new kit. Bye for now..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment