Wednesday 5 November 2014

A little Christmas share today.....matching box and card

Hi, I am hoping todays post will be much quicker than yesterday now that I have everything all organised and photographs taken. I enjoyed my reward of crafting last night, the little stars box is lovely. I have made a plan to make one box a night and will share them with you on Fridays post each week. So todays project is from our monthly training get together a couple of months ago. Its the same box I showed you yesterday only I didn't make it as tall. The matching card is sparkly and full of stars. I used Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry Cardstock which is a combo I really like. The Endless Wishes and Bright and Beautiful stamp set and Framelits were used for the card. I hope you enjoy these two projects. As always all the products used can be brought from me via my on-line shop on the right hand side or by contacting me direct. First we have the box
and the card

No comments:

Post a Comment