Thursday 6 November 2014

My Convention swaps............

Hi I am really pleased with how much quicker this posting is for me now................I hope you are enjoying your visit and like what you see. Today I am sharing my convention swaps with you. If you are wondering what SWAPs are let me explain. Whenever we attend a Stampin'Up! event we make swaps which is a card front only using all Stampin'UP! products. We then swap with other demonstrators which gives us inspiration and ideas for future projects we may make. This is my first one using the Fine Feathers Bundle. This is a favourite set of mine. Apologies for the shadow on my card stand.
This is the second one which is a complete contrast in the colour combination...Burmuda Bay and Tangelo Twist (I think). You will see this design on another card soon but with a different colour combination.
I hope you like the projects today, join me tomorrow when I will have 3 of the Merry Stars box's to share. Enjoy the rest of your evening

No comments:

Post a Comment