Wednesday 19 November 2014

Convention cardmaking...........

Hi there, I can't believe its Wednesday already. This week is one of my busiest during the month as we have had team training on Monday evening and I have run two classes today, one at home this morning and then a repeat of the same class this afernoon. I will be running the same class again tomorrow evening, so once I have posted I am taking the luxury of having a long soak in the bath, with a little drink........ Today's show is the card we made at convention, in our hotel room one evening. kerry and I both made shoebox swaps, it' a tradition to do some stamping in our PJs ...... We needed to think about our cards as we only want to carry limited supplies. I had spotted something very similiar on the internet and I just loved the simplicity of the card. So here it is
My base and layer are both crumb cake cardstock, one of my favourite colours. The tree is punched out using the tree punch which is available in the Autunm/Winter catalogue and then I layered a small piece of Newsprint designer paper behind it. The ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and I have stapled it to the card using our small hand held stapler. ( I love this tool) some linen thread and a glitzy star complete the look with the Noel sentiment. The sentiment is from the stamp set Bright and Beautiful. I hope you like todays card.

No comments:

Post a Comment