Friday 23 May 2014

More for men....

Morning

I am working hard to try and get everything up together as half term starts on Monday and my work schedule isn't the same when Hannah is home.  We are also hoping to spend a few days away next week with friends in Devon. Fingers crossed for good weather as Hannah wants to take her body board with her.

So today I have 3 more cards to share with you.

The first card has a fun element to it I think, and also one that could very easily be adapted for a younger child, and made girly.



This next one is one of my favourite designs.  We have the oak tree from Lovely as a Tree and the stamp was coloured in using the marker pens so that we got a contrast of colour.  I also used the banner punch that was available during Sale-a-bration, it will be available in the new 2014-2015 annual catalogue if you didn't manage to get it earlier in the year.  The centre banner is raised up on a dimensional and has a small mini brad through the centre.
 
 
The last card has a racing car on it from the stamp set "Rev up the fun".  This is a fun set with the racing car and also a motorbike, so a good choice for the man in our life.  The picture is not so good as I decided to take the card along to a recent Stampin' UP! event.  The box underneath gives a glimpse of my team gifts which I forgot to photo! duh along with my swaps and name badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment