Monday 12 May 2014

Team sales card for March 2014

Every month I recognise the top 3 sales demonstrators in my team, with a hand made card.

I had forgotten to show you this one last month, so here it is now.

It's another card inspired by Mary Fish...........



The stamp set used is called Tag It and we received it last year at convention.  Now I have never used it, so before I could start I had to mount the set. The lovely thing about this set is that Stampin'Up! will donate £2 to the Ronald McDonald charities when you purchase the Tag It stamp set.

My colour theme is Coastal Cabana, So Saffron and Tango Tangerine.  I used the dazzling details to define the centre of the small flowers and the twine is the gold bakers twine.

Well done to you all, I appreciate all the hard work you do in running your businesses your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment