Thursday 22 May 2014

Need a card for that Man in your life? Look no further

Morning

Back on the 10th May I ran a class, to cover all those cards we need for the men in our life.  It's a class that had been asked for by many of my ladies as we all find this design hard.

I was really pleased with my designs and colours for the class, and would love to hear what you think? so please leave me a comment.

We made 15 cards over the morning 5 designs and 3 of each.  I will share the first two with you today and then the others will follow in the next blog post.


Everyone received the Hardwood stamp set as part of their class fee, which made things easier for everyone, I can't believe that I only bought the set in order to design the class what was I thinking!!!!!ladies were talking about making sheds and fences with it.......the ideas were inspiring.

Crumb Cake was a favourite cardbase colour for me in this class and then I teamed it with different shades of browns and a bold dash of Night of Navy.


The above card was designed for Father's day but there was also a birthday greeting for those who wanted one.  The frame was created using the Deco Framlits and some linen thread just adds a focal point.  I loovve this stuff.  The greeting was stamped from Teeny Tiny Wishes and then punched out using the word window punch and layered onto a punch out from the modern label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment