Wednesday 21 May 2014

From a mess to this..............

On Monday I was working hard to design some projects for team training that same night.  I always work well under pressure...hehe if I tell myself that I just about manage not to go into full blown panic..........

Here is my original mess and a little sneak peak of one of the projects.


 
 
Well my mess resulted in these two projects.
 

 
 
The little box was made using the envelope punchboard and holds a bar of chocolate.  The box is held closed with some stretch trim ruffled ribbon, and makes a wonderful little gift for someone.
 
The card uses the stamp set Happy Watercolour and the splodge is in a new colour called Mossy Meadow which will join us as an In Colour in the new 2014-2015 annual catalogue.  The ribbon is also a new addition as well, called Lost Lagoon, and in the centre of the butterfly is a dash of Blackberry Bliss.  Stampin'Up! have many new treats in store for us in the new catalogue, so do make sure you keep watching my blog and joining me on my facebook page caroonstampin.  I will be sharing new products and my projects via these two sources.  Please share these with your friends and family and spread the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment