Saturday 10 May 2014

A thank to my team members

 Good morning

At the end of last month I held a little gathering for my top 3sales people for the last quarter.

We had a lovely evening just chatting and eating of course, and Alice popped in with Kobe as Irene had not seen him.

Trevor, Christine and Donna were my top 3 sales demonstrators for the last quarter and as well as some nibbles I also had some cards and gifts for them.

Here is the card I had made for them.  This was inspired from a very similar card I saw on Mary Fish's blog (stampinpretty).  I love Mary's clean and simple cards and when I am looking for inspiration she is often my first port of call.

 
I love the contrast of cream and black and our Modern Medley designer series paper work so well here.  I used the arrows embossing folder to add some texture to the base of the card and then the 1" square punch made short work of the DSP pattern.  The butterfly has a large pearl in the centre and the greeting was from the stamp set Lovely Romance.
 
Continuing with the colour theme I decorated some gifts for them.
 

 
 
I decorated a pot of the Essentials Wooden Elements and in the glassine bag was a pack of subtles candy dots.
 
 
Well done guys X


No comments:

Post a Comment