Wednesday 4 June 2014

Feeling clever

I have been having some computer glitches over the last week, hence the lack of post both here and on Facebook. Thankfully it looks like I have resolved the computer issues today and I have downloaded blogger onto my phone so that I can post here on the move.

I have just taken some pictures of recent projects so keep your fingers crossed.

Do remember to check my online shop every Wednesday for new weekly deals.

Did you know you can also join the Stampin 'up family this month for £50? Want to know more give me call and we can have a chat.

We also have retiring lists out for all stamps and accessories that have not made the new annual catalogue . If u are on my mailing list you will have these as well as an invitation to my launch party on the 28th June . If you do not have details get in touch and I will be happy to forward everything to you.

Now for a card

No comments:

Post a Comment