Monday 2 July 2012

Good Morning

Morning all, we arrived back from Bournemouth last night tired and sandy!! but we have had a great time. The weather held out and was lovely in the sun. We had a few black clouds but no rain.. The cheerleading went well. Tiny's came 2nd Mini's came 6th Youth came 10th out of 19 and the standard was amazing well done girls Seniors came 2nd Our senior stunt groups went on after we left so I don't know their results yet. Now I promised you another fab offer from Stampin' Up! and here it is
FREE brads and ribbon with all orders over £45 this month Do you remember the designer papers that we had during sale-a-bration? Well these brads and ribbons match and guess what if you don't have the papers you can order them whilst stocks last for £9.95. I am sure all the ladies at my class tonight will be taking advantage of this great give-away and if you would like to too...I will be offering all my classes this month FREE with any order over £45, so if you would like to grab yourself a bargain, get in touch and book your place. Friday 13th July Wednesday 18th July (new class starting in Coleford Forest of Dean) Thursday 19th July Right that's me finished I am off to get Hannah to school, and then onto Zumba gold!!! I am told this is not as fast as the normal Zumba which is a good job, then to see my mum and dad, they have been away and got back Saturday. Dad is 70 today! Happy Birthday XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment