Saturday 30 June 2012

Off to Bournemouth this morning

Hannah and I are off to Bournemouth this morning for a cheerleading competition. Hannah performs tomorrow with her squad...Wishing them lots of luck XX I am just about to research the weather!!!last year it was amazing but I am not so sure we are going to be as lucky this time...... Life has been hectic this week as I am prepping for my extravaganza in a week's time and I also have a class on Monday and there is lots going on at school. Hannah keeps reminding me that she only has 13 days left and then it's off to big school. Please bear with me if the posts are fewer....I am working very hard behind the scenes and will have lots to show you soon. Also check in on the 1st July a fab new offer is coming from Stampin'UP! better make it evening though as I wont be here during the day to update my blog :) Have a great weekend X

No comments:

Post a Comment