Saturday 16 June 2012

Family Birthday's continued

Golly I can't believe the week is nearly over...things got a bit hectic here with workshops, classes and cheerleading but let me show you the card I made for my mum.





This is a gate fold card and is held closed by the two sentiments and some lovely white taffatta ribbon..  I used the smallest framelit die and then stamped the greetings.  The top one is from petite pairs and the bottom one is For the Family.  I am loving this set as it's so verstile.

The paper is from the nursery nest set.

Today I have been to a craft event in the Forest of Dean and met lots of lovely ladies.  I will be starting some craft classes at the Church of the Good Shepherd in Coleford from the 18th July.  Please let me know if you are interested.  These will run in the afternoon from 2-4pm.

I am back there tomorrow so please do come and say hello if you are passing.  The event is from 1-5pm tomorrow at the church, there are so many lovely craft ideas to see and refreshments are available.

Right I am going to try and schedule a few posts as I am a bit behind this month....TV is poor tonight so I thought I may as well work!

No comments:

Post a Comment