Tuesday 19 June 2012

Flower Burst....

Our second project in the Friday class was a cascading card.  Now I have seen lots of these but found a tutorial on In Love With Stamping which once I had mastered the cuts and folds was pretty easy to follow.

Now this card is very bold and bright, not quite my normal look but it went down well with everyone.




We used papers from the beyond the Garden series and added colours like melon mambo, pacific point, daffodil delight and tango tangerine.  We used the mixed bunch stamp set and matching punch and punched the leaves from the build a blossoms petal  punch and wild wasabi cardstock.

Sandra decided to make her's a softer card and turned over the dsp to the plainer side and used softer colours, she has aslo added some lovely pearls to the flower centres.




Right I am off to photograph my Monday cards for June.  I thought I had misplaced them and then I found 3 of the 4 cards but now I have them all so pics will follow later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment