Thursday 5 July 2012

Thursday already

Good morning all

I have felt a bit lost this morning....Hannah has gone for her discovery day at Chosen Hill School today and was dropped off at 7.50am at her friends house.  Now we don't normally leave home until 8.30 if we walk and 8.45 if we drive.  I have had breakfast in peace and done the food shopping and the first load of washing is on the line!

I am pretty sure I have finished prepping for extravaganza on Saturday, I have checked off my list but I always feel like I have missed something.

Last night I did some blog hopping and have decided on class projects for the rest of the month and for Amanda's quarterly training event on the 14th....golly am I normally this organised!!

Now last Monday was my 4 card class including a technique.

We learnt the faux mosaic technique this is a lovely was to use up the left over die cuts pieces when you purchase a wooden stamp set.  versamark and clear embossing powder and a heat gun are the only extras you need, in addition to your stamp set and coloured ink.





We used the Tea Shoppe stampset together with pear pizzazz and lucky limeade inks.  The DSP is from the Nursery Nest stack.

Thank you to my 3 ladies we are waiting patiently for some ribbon to tie their bows.  I completely misjudged how much ribbon was left on the spool.

No comments:

Post a Comment