Saturday 7 July 2012

Extravaganza is Here.................

Good Morning all

I have my comfy shoes on and the hall was set up last night, so I am just off to get scones for our afternoon tea before doors open at 9.30am

I have one last card to show you from Monday and then I will be on my way.



This is my favourite card from the class its so pretty and delicate.  Again it's another case from pinterest but I just couldn't help myself...Bashful blue and Marina Mist are our colours.  The script is from the En Francis background stamp, the flowers are Vintage Vogue and the sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.  We used the bigshot and the circles 2# die, and the banner is from the petal cone die.

Please check back tomorrow and I will post some photo's of the day and our projects.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment