Friday 6 July 2012

More Cards From Monday's Class

This next card that we made is fun and perhaps suited to a childs birthday.  I had taken along my bigshot and numbers die for one of my ladies to use and then another die cut a number 5 for her grand daughters birthday.  I love it when people can see a card and know who they are going to send it too stright away.



We have used bright primary colurs  for stamping and the Pennant Parade stamp set and Curly Cute.  I found this card whilst on pinterest and pretty much cased it.

Our next card is pure simplicity and again another case from pinterest




This card uses the scallop square punch, the 3 hearts punch and itty bitty.  The ribbon is very vanilla taffatta and ties wonderful bows.  The sentiment is from petite pairs and was stamped in the white craft ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment