Wednesday 17 February 2010

On a pedestal

I have borrowed this stamp set and thought a play with it was in order today. (My mum had also asked me to make three birthday cards) so off I went....

The stamp-a-ma-jig is a must with this stamp set as each image was made up of three separate stamps from the set.

The middle panel from each card had been stamped with versamark ink and the present stack image from happy moments. (remember you only have until the 28th feb to receive this stamp set through the sale-a-bration promotion.)

I have used cardstock from the bold brights range. Brilliant Blue and Tempting Turquoise. Pink Passion and Pixie Pink. The images are stamped on whisper white cardstock.

Inks were brilliant blue, not quite navy and pixie pink stampin' pads and pink passion from my stampin write markers.

I have used pretty in pink 1/2" grosgrain ribbon around the middle of the pink card. Although I would normally like to use dimensionals to give some lift and dimension to the layering on these cards I haven't as postage to Australia does not come cheap!!!!

To give the little notch in each corner of the cardstock I have used the 1/2" circle punch. The back of the punch is divided into four so it makes it easy to create this effect.

I do hope these cards are liked down under................

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, loving the pink one especially!! Think I may be adding this set to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete