Friday 5 February 2010

mice happy birthday




I am holding a workshop tonight and the mice card is our make and take of the evening.


I love the fact that the card is bright, simple and shows the versatility of the pick a petal stamp set.


I have used summer sun as the card base and very vanilla card stock for the central panel. I first stamped on the sentiment from the stem sayings stamp set and, then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to position my two petals to form the bodies of the mice. I used basic grey ink to stamp these with.

The whiskers , tail and eyes were added using my basic black journaler. The nose was created using vintage brads and my paper piercing tool and mat.


To add the fun part I then punched out circles using the 3/4" and 1/2" punches to give that cheese effect. I sponged around the edges using summer sun ink and my dauber. I hope my ladies enjoy making this tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment