Saturday 20 February 2010

Challenge # 20 A colour Challenge


Our latest inspiringinkin challenge was to use the following colours and then add a valentines day twist to it. find it here http://www.inspiringinkinchallenges.blogspot.com
Real Red, pretty in pink, basic grey and very vanilla.
I had a few dilemma's with this one. No heart stamps or real red stamp pad and my hubby is not romantic in the slightest Do I hear you say AHHHH.......
After some thought I remembered that I have my stampin markers so real red sorted. I then decided to use a stamp from the green house garden set and the sentiment from whimiscal words. This card could be used as a valentines but I will use for an anniversary.
I used basic grey cardstock for the card base and then very vanilla and pretty in pink for the border and central panel.
Challenge sorted although cutting it fine!

3 comments:

  1. oooh Caroline, that is lovely. What a beautiful card for those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Caroline. So glad you remembered your markers! They are a god send sometimes! Thanks for joining in our challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined the challenge - love seeing other people's creations! Who needs hearts when you've got Greenhouse Garden! Love that set. Gorgeouos card!

    ReplyDelete