Friday 19 February 2010

18th Feb 2010


Despite the weather conditions nine ladies joined in last night at my first card class. Here is a picture of the tables before we started and 3 of my wonderful friends who helped set up and work out the heating!!! Ladies at 6.30 the room was freezing.
We had one technique class to start with and then made a card to practice this. Whilst refreshments were had I demonstrated another card which everyone then made. Pictures to follow.
If you would like to join us we meet normally on the 3rd thursday of each month at St John's church in Churchdown. Our next meet is on the 18th March 2010.
Needless to say the tables were a little messy by the time 9.30 came.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't make it. We had already walked to and from the bus stop and it was very slippery (I had a hospital appointment late afternoon.) At my age I can do without any broken bones so had to reluctantly decide to opt out. Hoping to make it next time.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, glad all went well for you despite that snow springing itself on us!! Sounds like you had a great night.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was a good evening despite the elements!!!!

    ReplyDelete