Friday 14 March 2014

More from Card Club

Hi

During recent parties I have sold lots of the Petite Petals Bundle, and have been using it on lots of different projects.

Here is the card I designed for card club this month

 
 
I have used the sale-a-bration set petal parade to compliment the petite petals and used strips of designer paper from the fresh prints paper stack.  A few rhinestones placed in the centre of the flowers just adds that final touch.
 
Another card followed with gasps of do we have to hand cut................oh yes indeed I replied he he
 



golly I'm not sure what happened to this photo....it looks like it has the shakes......  It's hard to see but I have used gorgeous grunge and also the gently falling stamp set,  Marina Mist and crushed curry are the colours.  I have separated a few sequins from the trim and adhered with a  little glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment