Monday 24 March 2014

A new team member..................

Good morning

I hope you all had a great weekend, it's Monday again and things start all over again don't they, for me this week isn't so hectic.  I will be designing all my projects for next months classes and events as well as focusing on my paperwork.

Last Friday I travelled to The Belfry which is just off Junction 9 of the M42 to meet one of my new recruits Sandra.

Golly it was posh, but Sandra and I had a good time, talking about her party this week, our regional event at Telford in May and also convention in October, and of course our love of stamping.

I designed a card for Sandra to use at her party and well as two up scaled versions.  Now she had ordered the Chalk Talk bundle in her starter kit, so wanted to use this. 

Here is the party card.....



and the up scaled versions......

 
 
I love the colour combination of whisper white, smokey slate and pistachio pudding how about you?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment