Wednesday 12 March 2014

A cute little box and card to show

Hi

I am really struggling with blogger at the minute, and usually use google chrome, which doesn't upload properly, so to post I have to switch to Internet explorer and everything just takes longer.....so I am going to try and grab some time this evening to sit and schedule some posts.......

A few weeks ago we made a cute box and card using the sweet sorbet designer papers and the envelope punch board, in one of my classes.  The majority of my class members have the envelope punch board and I am enjoying showing them lots of different projects, that they can recreate at home.



I think these two projects look so fresh and spring like.  I have used lots of sale-a-bration products as well as the petite petals bundle from page 33 of the spring/summer catalogue.

With the weather on the up.....and these colours I feel that I have a real spring in my step.....how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment