Friday 21 March 2014

Extravaganza photo's a little late................

Hi

I called into see my mum and dad yesterday and she said she had been checking my blog to see what we had made at extravaganza last weekend.......I don't know where the week has gone but hey presto we are at Friday again.

I have family coming to dinner this evening, but things are organised so I thought I would take a minute to post.

I had 15 ladies join me last Saturday as well as my friend Nancy who comes along to mann the refreshments for me.  Nancy comes along to all my classes to do this, so a huge thank you to her; and also HUGE thanks to my mum who made a wonderful selection of homemade cakes for me.

We have 3 sessions at extravaganza

Session 1 was this lovely decorated mirror



Here is the close up of the flowers

We used the floral framelits, the flower punch and the rose spiral die to create the different shaped flowers.  The centres are a combination of rolled stretch trim ribbon and cardstock cut with the fringe scissors.  Some burlap ribbon is just layered under the flowers.

Now session 2 was a box to put the mirror in, a card and a treat holder.


 

 
 

Our last session of the day was 3 cards.....





It was a fun filled day enjoyed by everyone.  I do apologise for the picture quality, they are all ok in my picture folder, but become blurry when I download them.  If you have any suggestions I would be really grateful. X

No comments:

Post a Comment