Saturday 15 March 2014

Last card from card club this month...

Hi

Today is my extravaganza so I have been busy preparing all week, I am looking forward to crafting with some lovely ladies today.  I will share some pictures tomorrow.......but for now I am going to share our last card from card club.




This was a simple card with just a base and a few layers, of cardstock and designer paper.  We punched out a curly label and then using the essentials paper piercing pack pierced around the outside edge to create a border.

The butterfly comes from Papillion Potpourri and of course there is a matching punch.  A rhinestone in the centre of the butterfly completes the card.

Right I am off to Extravaganza now.............enjoy your Saturday and I will be back tomorrow with some pictures of our projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment