Tuesday 2 October 2012

wow two posts in one day..

Yesterday saw the launch of our new annual catalogue......




 If you click on the side bar you can view the catalogue online, but if you were lucky enough to come to my launch party last night you will have received your own copy of the catalogue and hopefully some wonderful bargains on my BOGOF offer.

Last night people arrived from 6.30pm onwards but were unable to enter my room until 7pm!  Ladies I am sorry for those of you who had to wait but I decided the fairest way was for the doors to be opened at 7pm when the event opened.  Next month the normal Monday class will resume and the door will be open as normal :)

We had a busy two hours with people looking through the new catalogue, catching up with friends and there was also a make and take card, which I will show you below.


 
 
This morning I had the lovely task of choosing lots of new products from the catalogue, so that I can
 show you lots of new ideas over the coming months.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment