Thursday 25 October 2012

Here again!

Morning,

I have just got back from a visit to the dentist! so my purse is feeling a little lighter.....Alice has gone off to work after raiding my purse for bus fare and Hannah is quietly playing upstairs (long may this last) and I thought I would make a quick post whilst having a coffee and then I am off to make my team swaps for convention next week.

I also want to cook a meat and potatoes dinner today with a pudding for my hubby.  I sort of promised last night as he is fed up with yoghurt's.

At the beginning of the month I held my launch party and it was an amazing evening....busy but fun and everyone received their own copy of the new catalogue together with a chance to make the card below.





This is one of my favourite sets in the new catalogue, Affection Collection.  I have used inks from the subtles  range of colours, a few pearls and the modern label punch holds the greeting.

Right I am off to craft and hope to be able to show you a sneak peak of what I have made tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment