Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Christmas Stamp A Stack

On the 22nd September I held my first Stamp a Stack Class.

Here is the bag of goodies that everyone received and they then went on to make 10 christmas cards.

I had 5 designs and everyone made and finished 2 cards of each design.




Everyone received The Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, 1 12 x 12 sheet of early Espresso core'dinations cardstock, 1/2 a sheet of glimmer paper, a metre of organza ribbon, 1/2 metre of Cherry Cobbler tulle ribbon, 1/2 metre of bakers twine, 2 antique brads, 2 pearls and a pot of mini brads as well as all the cardstock and envelopes to make their cards.

The morning was a great success and I am all ready planning another stamp a stack session for after christmas.

Here are a couple of the cards we made.





Dasher and Serene Snowflakes have now retired and are no longer available but you could use the Christmas Deer page 19 of the new annual catalogue instead of dasher and Snowflake Soiree page 5 in the seasonal catalogue instead of Serene Snowflakes.

Join me tomorrow for the final 3 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment