Saturday 21 April 2012

Thursday Class projects

Last Thursday saw my card and 3D project class. I have carried on with the theme from the spring mini catalogue.

The card is a copy of a cake shop. Now I was shown how do to this last Saturday at our training my a lady called Belinda. I am sure the other ladies and gents their will echo the look on my face when belinda brought out this card but I was able to recreate myself and adapt slightly. Jane Cutting and Kerry Timms have done similiar ones this month in their classes too. But at Stampin' UP! we share so that's ok!

My colour combo is melon mambo, whisper white, and daffodil delight. A variety out punches have been used and the big shot stripes embossing folder.


Our lovely 3D project came about when I was surfing the web a few months ago and I came across a blog called mercedes creations this lady has a amazing talent and I sue to be casing some more of her ideas. She uses sale-a-bration papers in her deisgn but I have gone with the berry blossoms dsp from the spring mini!

This gift makes a lovely hostess gift, the flowers came be removed and made into gift tags or any kind of emblishment. I have added a lid to my box ( I am becoming quite sklilled at working out measurements) some ruffled ribbon finishes off the look.




Tomorrow I will show you another box which I made as a swap for Belinda, kerry and Laura when we meet up in Bristol last Friday for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment