Sunday 29 April 2012

I am still around!!

Hello everyone, I am still around I have just been soooo busy and also poorly. I have had food poisioning which took a while to get over and then Hannah went down with a sickenss bug a week ago and so of course that meant several days off school so everything has got a little bit behind. Yesterday saw our Stampin'UP! regional training event in Reading and we had such fun. We were asked to design our own name badges and here is my creation.
Do you like it? It's totally me fussy and pretty :) I had an early start yeserday leaving home at 7am as I was driving with Kerry and Belinda. We arrived at the hotel just after nine and then Kerry and I were busy setting up for our roles later on in the day. Kerry gave all 128 of us a talk on her Stampin'up! journey and also held a mock workshop. She was absolutley fab!!! All her hard work and commitment showed us all how she has achieved the incentive trip to Vienna this year. I am honoured to have her as my friend and Stampin'UP! mummy. The afternoon consisted of a "share fair" were 5 demonstrators were asked to run tables and talk about certain aspects of our job and also a "wow and techniques table". I had been asked to take on this challenge which was an honour as there are so many talented demonstators in the uk. The baby wipe technique was my "wow" and I demonstrated this lots of times and made cards, box's and also a 6 x6 scrapbook page. Pictures of these will follow as I gave all my 5 samples away to the people manning the other tables, as we didn't get to see what each other was doing. I have more kits so will put them together very soon and show you. It was great fun and I met such a lot of lovely people. If any of you missed out on the handout please email me at caroonstampin@googlemail.com and I will send you a copy. I am just waiting for my Hubby to come back from his unit with lots of washing for me, whilst I was in the warm yesterday he was racing his stockcar in Essex and I was informed at 2am when he got home that it had rained all day!!! and night and he was soaked and cold (he is never cold!) so I have been left to do some house work! and unpack all my bits from yesterday whilst he goes and sorts out his car...... Right that's it from me today. I will try and post a bit more this week!!! Remember we have our new Summer Mini Catalogue launching on the 1st of May so I will have lots to show you. If you would like your own copy of the catalogue just get in touch and I will get one to you.....there are soooooo many lovely things I am so sure you will all have huge wish lists! Bearing that in mind how about booking a party and earning yourself some items off that list for FREE? I would love to come and show you some of our new products so what are you waiting for? get in touch and we can put a date in the dairy.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't we have a wonderful day, getting together at these events is so valuable. Stampin' Up! has brought us together as great friends and we all learn and inspire each other along our journey's as Demonstrators, can't wait for Convention in Germany! xx

    ReplyDelete