Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sweet Treats for Easter

For some reason blogger had saved this post in draft! This is the 3d project we made at my Thursday class last March.

This is the lovely Easter box we made. The box would suit jewellery sets as well as other sweets or if you remove the insert perhap's some stationary.


The box base is rose red and the insert is so saffron. The lid was made from a sheet of office acete. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny wishes. Now although I left everyone to do their own scoring and cutting it didn't take long for everyone to make this box! Ladies you are getting so skilled.....I am looking for just the right project for you all this month!!!

Back soon with the cards from my revamped Monday Card class. I hope you are all enjoying the easter break especially if you have children off school. Yesterday we went to see "Pirates" in 3D and had a meal out. We had planned on going to London, but my daughter Alice has had to go into college (she is not very happy about this! as you can imagine), but she has received a distinction in psychology and merits in sociology today so I am a very proud mummy...looks like I may have to work a lot harder to fund university!

No comments:

Post a Comment