Wednesday 4 April 2012

Projects from my Thursday class last month

Sorry for the late posting of these projects. Last week seemed to fly by! and I was feeling slightly under the weather, and struggling to get motivated.

We Made this lovely card

The inspiration for this card came from Kerry Timms here http://www.kerrysstampinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/
and I just played around with the layout and added a few extra's.

We used the lovely sale-a-bration papers I am sooooo going to miss them and also the tag the two tag die. We have been using chrystal effects quite a bit and Sharon used the alphabet die to create the number 70 and used this instead of Happy Birthday. The delicate touch of ribbon at the side finishes off the card.

Tomorrow I will show you the 3d project we made. Right I am off to my revamped 6 card class tonight so I had better pack my bags. X

No comments:

Post a Comment