Saturday 26 June 2010

Opportunity Event


Its the morning after the event and I have finished clearing away all my bits from the kitchen so breakfast can be had by all.
A huge thank you to my ladies who came last night. I hope you enjoyed your evening?
Above is a photo of the first make and take we made. Its a little treat pouch and the instructions can be found at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com in their resource section. I used regal rose and close to cocoa cardstock together with regal rose and melon mambo inkpads.
The stamp set used for the evening was vintage vogue and we also used the vintage wheel to create the background.
Our sentiment came from oval all and was punched out using the oval punch. To finish off the project we put some chocolate inside and used chocolate chip ribbon to tie.
This project is very similar to the slider card technique. One of my ladies also had the idea to use the concept to make a voucher holder.....
Join me on Monday to view our second project of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment